• Able to manage Grade A office building and commercial complex.
• Oversee, coordinate and address daily matters arising in the building / property.
• Develop, plan and implement the budget to control the overall financial performance of the building / property.
• Monitor effective cost control procedures to insure budget compliance.
• Supervise and monitor maintenance work carried out by maintenance staff and attend to emergency breakdowns.
• Organize all contracted / non-contracted services in the management and maintenance of the building / property.
• Providing soft-services to tenants by liaising with relevant internal / external parties to enhance services.
• Monitor on collection, verify the accuracy of transactions in system, take corrective actions and prepare monthly collection effectively.
• Compile and submit periodic reports to the Management with recommendations as to the necessary remedial actions.
• Attend to owners' / tenants' complaints and provide assistance at all times.
• Establish / Update policies and procedures (House Rules) for the Building / Property, that are to be adhered to by tenants, contractors, visitors and staff.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
• At least 2-3 year(s) in managing the daily operations of office building or commercial complex or those related to building management will also be considered.
• Experience overseeing a technical and non-technical workers, inclusive of responsibility for financial and operational results and staff supervision.
• Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the owners, tenants and staffs.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Knowledge of basic legal fillings / evictions is an added advantage.
• Experience with property financials, budgeting, reporting is required.
• Must possess a strong, take charge personality with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Baru.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.