• Responsible for Pre-Contract administration such as preparation of tender, cost estimation, obtaining quotation and management papers.
• Responsible for Post-Contract administration such as preparation of progress claim, variation order, site evaluation, obtaining suppliers and sub-contractor,
sub-contactor’s claim and Letter of Award within contractual time frame
• Develop, review and monitor the compliance of the tender and contracts policies and guidelines, in line with the industry’s best practices.
• Liaise with client, consultants, suppliers, sub-contractors and authorities.
• To prepare the measurement of final account quantities.
• To prepare Construction cashflow.
• At least must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
• Possess good negotiation skills to deal with sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Preferred languages : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin or Cantonese.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
• Must possess own transport due to work location.
• Required skills : AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel & Word, Microsoft Project.