• Prepare detailed drawing from sketches, plans, specifications and verbal instructions and complete as scheduled.
• To develop structural basis of design and associated specification and procedures.
• Ability to conceptualize and generate submission drawings to government authorities, construction and detail drawings.
• Visit site to take measurement and updating of drawings as assigned by management from time to time.
• Coordinate with consultant and contractors as needed and keeping the lead informed.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): AutoCad.
• At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Baru.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Willing to work extra hour as and when required to complete the project drawings in time.
• Full-Time position(s) available.