Senior Site Supervisor
• To assist Project Leader / Project Manager to monitor performance of nominated main contractors / subcontractors.
• To monitor all projects construction works to meet the schedule and procedures.
• To supervise and coordinate all works to ensure they are performed in accordance to the required standard and quality.
• To liaise with all parties involved in the project including consultants, main-contractors, sub-contractors and etc.
• To ensure that all products delivered to the site are handled and stored appropriately.
• Able to implement and control site safety procedure and conduct spot check on safety and health issues.
• To assist in prepare information to QS to prepare progressive claims and VO.
• Able to verify and endorsement of main contractors and sub contractors claims.
• To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma,
Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
• Possess leadership quality with ability to control and manage site progress.
• Able to read and understand technical drawings.
• Computer literate.
• Proficient in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Malays.
• Those without the required qualifications but with proven track records of hands-on experience are encourage to apply.
• Able to start work immediately.
• Full-Time position(s) available.