• Manage and support, individually, the engineers and technicians within the team.
• Be part of the in-house continuous staff development program.
• Responsible for implementing, planning, coordinating and managing projects.
• Involved in all stages of projects from conceptualization, schematic design and project execution.
• Ensure smooth progress and completion of projects within cost, time frame and quality standards.
• Actively involved in research and product development.
• Give technical support to our global network.
• Production and installation of our products.
• Result orientated, self motivated team player with good interpersonal, communication skills and able to work independently.
• Experience in management.
• Excellent knowledge & experience in construction drawing productions.
• Min 4-5 years experience in luxury residential & high-rise condominium design & detailing.
• Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, highly disciplined & possess good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in MS Office and Autocad.